A precious history
Originally the National Bank Building in Wynnum (built circa 1900) the Landship was relocated to its current site in 1959 after being purchased for 65 pounds.
58 years of scouting
With 12 scouts as foundation members by 1966 the membership had increased to 102 boys and 12 ‘Scouters’ using the hall regularly.
To the future
With such demand the Ladies Auxiliary fundraised to raise the building and create storage and facilities underneath. We are indebted to them.
- Max daily fee $200
- An additional bond may be required for weddings and large parties.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org